Sunday 11 June 2017

Publishing and Event News


Today in Hastings I had an enjoyable lunch with an interesting chap called Gareth Brookes (not to be confused with country superstar Garth Brooks).  He's a graphic novelist/comic artist based in London who produces his work with linocut and embroidery - it therefore takes years to complete one book.

Take a look at his work here.

Work on the republication of one of my most popular recent books is continuing - I am hoping to have more news in the next month or so.

I have discovered this week that three of my books with Historical Publications are now out of print:

London's Coffee Houses, a Stimulating Story details

Decadent London details

Folklore of London details

There are a few copies remaining and I will be selling them at talks this year, or online when I have hopefully set up the facilities later in the year.

Don't forget the two London talks (tickets still available):

Christopher Josiffe on Gef the Talking Mongoose on 23 June.  Book here.

Kieron Tyler on The Damned on 7th July.  Book here.

No comments: